Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Work Transition, Sorry for the Quiet

edited October 2014 in General
Hey! I hope some of y'all are hanging in chat without me.

I'm in the middle of my foretold and much-awaited work transition, right now working PT at two jobs, and yet more than normal FT. My old job has me MWF for 24hrs a week, and my new job has 30hrs a week of work for me on top of that, though I only spend Tues and Thurs in the office. (That's 54 hours in case you wanted me to do the math for you, which is more than 40 hours a week.) It's kind of insane, considering I also have two kids and a husband and people living imaginary lives in my head.

Anyway, I haven't lost my writing mojo and I hope none of you have, either, especially for Thorns. (Insert mushy faces here.)

I have a couple of things to write, but I just need to find a space to breathe in order to write them.

For those of you who've been slacking, consider this also a moment to catch your breath, because once October is over (Oct 31st is my last day at ye olde dumb job), I'ma gonna be back full force with all the words. Warned.

XOXO

Comments