Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Open Thread Anyone?

JomiraJomira Member
edited October 2014 in General
Hey all! It's been mighty quiet around these parts, so I thought I'd suggest we all get in on an open thread together. I figure we could all come up with an event together and have something to liven the place up that doesn't depend on specific player-to-player scheduling or mess with the canons we've got going in other threads? Post any suggestions if you'd like to do this! I have some pending threads already, but I'm also open to more one-on-one threads with others so long as they take place before Roalis 17th! :D

Comments

• rillanirillani Administrator
    Yeah I'd love an open thread!  Umbida's pretty busy, but there's always npcs!
  • Hurray! Any ideas for an event/plot? Admittedly, I'm a little sleep-deprived and short on idea generation mojo (all that's being sucked out by my illustration classes). x____x 
  • rillanirillani Administrator
    Maybe just a thing in a marketplace, and we can see where it goes from there?
  • Yeah, that sounds cool! Should I start it or should an *official NPC* start it? c: