Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Jember Brothers

HenwenHenwen Member
edited September 2014 in Showcase
So in working on establishing my new character i have deturmined that he is by far too nice, and to be honest kinda bland with all that niceness. In working on his sheet (which i havent started  yet by the by but have every intention of writing) i have deturmined that what would be best for him is to have a bratty arrogant twirp of a younger brother to raise hell, be frustraitingly disrespectful, and generally bring trouble wherever he goes. 

Say hello to the Jember brothers. 

Joshur Jember, the elder respectable brother who holds down a steady job and really needs a wife here soon. He can be a real scary guy, with the sheer strength to really do some damage, but at his heart he's just a gentle giant with a heart of gold and a soft spot for the ladies. But really he doesn't think he's got time for a full time woman right now as he's got his hands full trying to tame his half wild little brother. 

Ozure Jember, (kinda pronounced like Usher only with more Oz) six years younger and 15 years old, he's as bratty as they come and a hoodlum to boot. Trouble doesn't find him, he finds trouble and then drags it to his brother's door. Don't worry if he looks a bit roughed up cause he's giving as good as he's gotten, and most likely started the fight to begin with, with the sure knowlege that Big Brother will be there to bail him out if he bites off more than he can chew
Sketch18421619

Comments