Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farkas for Checkout, Borrowing, and Buying!

So I'm working on Hamile's character sheet. Looking through some of my old documents on the guy I realize he has like, an enormous family. Like huge. And documented. Waaaay more family members than I could ever need or use. To that end, I'd like to offer them up for everyone! Some things you can do with the Farka family:

-Checkout- If you'd like a farka in your thread, I'll gladly npc them! Withing the permission of the mods, of course. Just pm me or ask in the chat and we'll work something out. There are Farka Councilors, Prefects, airship pilots, /lots/ of amati and tutors, and even a musician. If you need something just ask!

-Borrowing- Basically if you'd like to mention a Farka in a thread but don't need them to be played, just ask! Like if you want a character to see one performing, or mention they're doing some research with a Farka, what have you. I am 90% likely to be A-ok with it!

-Buying- For the low low price of nothing, if you'd like, you can take a Farka as a character! As long as you don't change anything already written for them (and most of them are basically blank slates) the sky's the limit. IF you'd like to start out with a sort of established base of people already known in the city, perhaps it's something to consider.

anyway, here's the list of all the farkas:

and here's specific information on Hamile Farka's Immediate family (mother, father, siblings and his uncle)

And /here/ is an absolutely amazing family portrait of said family done by our very own rillani!

the_farka_family_by_rillani-d48hmc0

That's my pitch! Inquire within!

Comments

• Anytime Zula Farka wants to talk about rare books or get some books rebound, I know a guy on the Turtle who'd be happy to lend a hand.
  • Update: Kasim Farka and his family are now Ty's dudes. Any threads with Oba, Kasim, Zula, Badru, or Fo Farka are to be referred over to him.