Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thread Quotes I

edited August 2014 in General
There's already some fabulous word gems in our IC threads and such. Put 'em here if you find 'em.
Tagged:

Comments

• Here he used no reference to the gods as he would a normal man, no deliverance of Hulali's blessing or a wish that his family would be bountiful, plenty and happy. The gods did not smile on cursed creatures like the oshoor, it was better that they did not reproduce more and propogate the city with more little abominations. Life would have to be the one to treat them well, for nothing else would. - Msrah Mi Mulugata from here.
    I can't fit the entire Alliances thread in here, but it all makes me smile big goofy smiles.
  • AussiemumAussiemum Member
    edited August 2014
    Was the woman threatening her? Did she eat children? Another irrational thought she pushed away with a little shake of her head, as if trying to get rid of a desert fly. Even so, she drew Wubay into her lap almost without even thinking, pressing her into her shoulder protectively. ~ Lidya